Is 2022 and Fintech through Mobile Loan Apps has make it a no-brainer getting a loan using one’s smartphone.
Honestly Speaking, acquiring a loan with these mobile Loan Apps In Ghana is easy and confidential.
6 Major merits for using mobile Loan Apps In Ghana are as follows:
- Apply for a loan on your phone; anytime, anywhere.
- Receive your loan request decision within minutes.
- There are No hidden fees, all costs are displayed in the app.
- No paperwork, No waiting in bank queues.
- No collateral & No guarantor.
- Money is disbursed instantly.
We have written about over 7 Mobile Loan Apps In Ghana, In tthis particular article, we are going to talk about this new loan app on the market, Boseafie.
What is Boseafie?
Boseafie provides you with fast loan services through your credit evaluation. If you have good credit, BoseaFie can help you solve your financial problems by providing loan services.
What Do you need to apply for Boseafie Loan?
- A valid ID (Ghana Card, or Voter ID or Passport or Driver’s License;)
- No significant criminal record and strong credit
- Mobile Money account holder: MTN Mobile Money or Vodafone Cash or AirtelTigo Money registered in your name.
- Be a resident of Ghana, over 18 years of age and not above 60 years old.
What is the Interest Rate?
The interest rate for Boseafie Loan range from 7.16 percent to 22.01 percent each year.
The loan term is 91-180 days.
The service charge ranges from 0% to 1.35 %.
If you request for a GHS 1,000 loan, the period is 120 days, the yearly interest rate is 10.95 %, and the service rate is zero.
So, the daily interest rate of 10.95 % divided by 365 days equals 0.03 %.
The interest rate for 120 days is $1,000 multiplied by 10.95 % divided by 365 days is 36.
The total payback equals 1,000+36= GHS 1,036.
How To Apply For Boseafie Loan?
Now that almost all the questions buzzing your mind are answered, let’s tackle the loan application aspect!
To Apply for the Boseafie Loan, You will need to download their mobile App from Google Playstore (Click Here To Download)
After the app is successfully installed, Lunch/Open it.
Boseafie Sign up
Once tthe application is launched, you should see a screen similar to the one above, Kindly click on Loan.
On the next page, type in your mobile number in the space provided and click on “Get OTP“.
After that, a four digit code will be sent to the number you used, please type it in the space provided, And proceed.
When successed, you Shall come back to the homepage again, this time around showing the amount Boseafie can lend you on your first application Normally 80-100 cedis, the tenure and interest rate.
However, when you pay your loan on time, you increases your credit score and gets higher amounts.
Click on Loan again.
Below is an example of the page you should be seeing now, let’s begin from the ID(s).
Capture tthe front and back of your ID, make sure is clear and not blur. Scroll down and fill out the forms.
After capturing the Front and back of the ID card, In the spaces provided, Type In:
- Your Surname (i.e Nyarko)
- Your First Name (i.e Frank)
- Your Middle Name – thus if you have any (i.e Osei)
- Type the ID Number
- Select your gender (Male Or Female)
- The ID your submitted, which one was it? (voters ID – New or Old, Ghana Card, Driver License etc) select that here.
Proceed by Click on SUBMIT
Under Personal Information, you are supposed to provide the following details :
- Date Of Birth
- Are you a student – Yes, No or part-time.
- Education Level (Jhs, SHs, Tertiary)
- Your type of residence (Owner, Family house, or rent)
- Your residence address
- Detailed address
- Place of residence (Any landmark near your home)
- Residence time(how long you’ve lived there)
- Your Source Income
- Your Marital Status (Single, married, divorced)
- Relatives in need of care(Usually people who are dependent on you.)
- Your correct Email address
- Your Backup phone number
When done, click on SUBMIT to continue to the next page.
You are required to select three people as reference. Boseafie will call them in case of any emergency. They usually call one of the people before the loan will be disbursed to you.
Under the Job Information, Boseafie would like to know what you do for living, thus;
- Work unit Name
- The industry your Work Unit falls under
- Your work address
- Detailed address about your work
- Any Landmark near your work place
- What do you actually do in your work (Marketing officer, Content creator, Ceo etc)
- Time to work in months
- How much you earn monthly
- Your Payday
- Your work content.
Once done, click on SUBMIT to continue.
Once all the information is marked as Completed, you are a step or two away from the loan disbursement.
Apply for a loan
All your information was successfully submitted, now Boseafie will show the amount you will receive from them in the next page with the Loan duration.(8 days)
Answer some few questions and have your loan disburse to you via Momo
- Use of loan (Personal, business, etc)
- Where did you heard about Boseafie (A friend introduction, google play store etc)
- Method of payment (Where do you want to receive your fund at – MTN, Vodafone or AirtelTigo Momo? Select that here)
- You have any coupon? If YES input it here or skip If No
Now, tick on “I have and Accepted Loan Agreement” and click on SUBMIT LOAN APPLICATION.
Hand Sign Contract
Sign your signature with your finger on the white space provided and click on DETERMINE.
Its now selfie time with the Big Boys, let’s bam bam with our ID, LOL.
Last, but not the least, you are required to take a selfie of yourself holding your ID.
Do this and your loan should hit your momo wallet in now time.
We are done for today, I hope this article helps you get an instant loan from Boseafie Loan. However, You can as well try these Four lenders (Click Here) , AdamfoPa Loan (Click Here) Bloomkcash (Click Here), GhanaLending (Click here), LendingPapa (Click Here), SikaPurse (Click Here) and WohiaSika (Click Here)