You have the ambition to learn, but you’re worried about how you will pay for it. Do not worry. Help is on the way.
Mpower Financing Education Loan for International Students is a student loan program that is designed to help international students fund their career goals and help their families pay for education.
The loan is designed for students with strong academic and personal achievements that have been recognized by employers and universities that have led to opportunities for international students to prove themselves in their chosen field.
With access to up to $100,000, you can borrow funds to pay for your education and your family’s living expenses while living overseas in more than 100 countries.
Nonetheless, borrowing money may sound daunting, but it’s important to plan ahead.
This blog will look at how you can get a loan to fund your education.
Whether you are a student from the United States or from abroad, this blog will provide you with the information you need to get a loan quickly.
Withouth further ado, let’s get started!
What is Mpower Financing?
Mpower Financing is a public-benefit corporation base in Washington DC and have an office in India, Bangalore.
Mpower Financing provides funds to international students to study abroad witg no Cosigner requirements.
Mpower Financing was founded in 2014 by Manu Smadja and Michael Davis.
Who makes Mpower Financing Student Loan Special?
I kknow you might have heard of lots of Student or education loan and would be wondering what makes Mpower Financing Education Loan batter than the lot?
Well, below are the reasons why Mpower Financing is special and you should definitely consider it.
- Fixed-interest rates with flexible loan amounts (Loan amount ranges from $2,001 to $100,000 USD total)
- No requirement for a cosigner, collateral, or credit history (This loan supports all majors and degrees)
- Earn up to 1.50% off your interest rate (With this, you can build your U.S. credit history to bridge your way to future financing)
- Applicants enjoys interest-only payments while in school and during the 6-month post-graduation grace period
- Applicants can repay their loans online and in any currency or location around the world. Also, no prepayment penalties if you want to pay your loan off early.
Who is Eligible Mpower Loan?
If you fall under any of the following, you could be eligible for Mpower Loan.
- An undergraduate or graduate student within 2 years of graduating or about to begin a 1- or 2-year program.
- An international student, DACA recipient, a U.S. citizen, refugee or asylum-seeker.
- Admitted to or attending one of our 350 approved schools in the U.S. or Canada (Check it out)
- You’re eligible for our limited-time interest rate promotion if you are an international graduate or undergraduate student, and need funds for a future semester (Read more about this)
How to apply for MPower Student Loan?
You can apply for MPower Student Loan online in six simple steps.
Below are how the online application works and how to go about the actual loan application.
- Check your eligibility – You must first check to see if you’re eligible and as well as your school. (Check Your Eligibility Here)
- Online Application – apply for the loan online (CLICK HERE)
- You will receive a Conditional Offer after a successful online application.
- Update your Documents, after the Conditional Offer, you should upload your documents in the MPOWER dashboard, watch an intro video and complete a short assessment.
- Loan Approval – After MPOWER have validate your uploaded documents, you will receive a final approval and also provide Visa support letter if need be.
- Loan Disbursement – Once your school certifies your enrollment status, MPOWER will disburse your funds directly to the school on their requested date.
To aapply for the MPOWER student loan, Kindly visit their official website and provide information about yourself.
Keenly follow the prompt!
How To Contact MPOWER Financing?
Contact MPOWER Financing on the numbers below:
- +1-202-417-3800 (U.S.)
- +1-647-503-4607 (Canada)
NB: Those numbers are for all countries!
You can as well contact them on their website (CLICK HERE)
What are the Pros and Cons of Student Loan?
Student loans can be both a blessing and a curse.
They are often what allow you to expand your education and take on the skills needed for a better career, but the student loan process can also be a complicated one.
Under this section of the article, we’ll take a look at all the pros and cons of Student Loan and how student loans can impact both you and your future.
Student Loan Pros
- Paying off student loans will help you build credit history.
- Student loans help you afford any college.
- Student loans can be used for things besides tuition, room, and board.
Student Loan Cons
- Not being able to pay your student loans can tank your credit score.
- Paying off student loans means putting off other life goals.
- Student loans clearly indicate you started life with debt.
- Student loans can be extremely expensive.
- If you are not able to pay for your student loan, you impossibly can’t get rid of it.
We hope you enjoyed our blog on how you can use Mpower Financing to finance your education.
Whether you are an international student or not, we want to share with you the many benefits of financing your education with Mpower Financing.
We hope this article helped you out and that you can use this information to your advantage.
Thanks for reading!